Modern, powerful web application framework for Node.js.
It's not another framework. You don't have to wait for a large community, because Nest is built with awesome, popular well-known libraries - Express and socket.io (you can use any other library if you want to)! It means, that you could quickly start using framework without worrying about a third party plugins.
$ git clone https://github.com/kamilmysliwiec/nest-typescript-starter.git project $ cd project $ npm install $ npm run start
$ npm i --save @nestjs/core @nestjs/common @nestjs/microservices @nestjs/websockets @nestjs/testing reflect-metadata rxjs
Node.js gave us a possibility to use this language also on the server side. There are a lot of superb libraries, helpers and tools for node, but non of them do not solve the main problem - the architecture.
We want to create scalable, loosely coupled and easy to maintain applications. Let's show the entire world node.js potential together!
- Easy to learn - syntax is similar to Angular
- Built on top of TypeScript, but also compatible with plain ES6 (I strongly recommend to use TypeScript)
- Based on well-known libraries (Express / socket.io) so you could share your experience
- Supremely useful Dependency Injection, built-in Inversion of Control container
- Hierarchical injector - increase abstraction in your application by creating reusable, loosely coupled modules with type injection
- WebSockets module (based on socket.io, although you can use any other library using adapter)
- Own modularity system (split your system into reusable modules)
- Reactive microservices support with messages patterns (built-in transport via TCP / Redis, but you can use any other type of communication using
- Exceptions handler layer, exception filters, sync & async pipes layer
- Testing utilities